Sorry, conference registration has now closed
Please make enquiries of the host Programme Committee by email at : email@example.com
About the registration and fees:
- SCHEDULE: Please see the schedule for the conference outline. The workshops and the doctoral consortium are on Monday 11th July. Please see details on the website for the format of the workshops: https://bcshci.wordpress.com/workshop-summaries/. The conference presentations, keynotes and interactions gallery are on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th July.
- EARLY BIRD?: We have kept registrations fees to a minimum and have used sponsorship monies (thank you all sponsors!) to offset costs. An early bird discount of £25 is available for full 3-day student and non-student registrations but all other registrations will remain unchanged at the low fees published in the registration system. The deadline for early bird registration is 9th June.
- STUDENT REGISTRATION: Full 3-day event student registration for the physical conference is £175 (£150 early bird). All other fees will remain low and not increase after the early bird period. The fee to attend the Doctoral Consortium is £50 and is effectively waived for students who attend the conference days (12th and 13th July). There is no paper fee for doctoral consortium papers (all other conference papers, e.g., short, long, interactions gallery and late-breaking papers have a £100 per paper fee). Research students who have not submitted a paper to the doctoral consortium but have a strong interest in attending are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NON-STUDENT REGISTRATION: Full 3-day event non-student registration for the physical conference is £275 (£250 early bird). All other fees will remain low and not increase after the early bird period.
- EVENING EVENTS: Monday evening. All attendees (including attendees arriving on campus on the Monday evening) will be invited to join an informal sponsored buffet/talk/get-together on Monday evening. Tuesday evening. Conference registrations include an on-campus Tuesday evening Keele Hall BBQ. We hope you can join us!
- PAPER FEE: A per paper fee of £100 will be charged separately to registration fees. This fee comprises a £90 BCS publication fee and a £10 admin fee. Only one author needs to pay the paper fee but this must be accompanied by a relevant registration. Additional papers, for example, paper fees for late-breaking papers accepted in June can be paid for later. The fee is due for all papers except doctoral consortium papers.
- ACCOMODATION: Booking links for on campus student accommodation and hotel accommodation are provided inside the registration system. We are assured by the Marriott hotel that the higher hotel booking fee includes breakfast. You can see some information here: on-campus student and hotel accommodation you can also see a MAP of our conference venues here (both the student accommodation and the hotel are just across the road from the Tuesday/Wednesday conference venue and about 5 minutes walk across campus from Monday workshop and Doctoral Consortium venues.)
- GETTING TO KEELE: Please see information about getting to Keele here: https://www.keele.ac.uk/about/howtofindus/ (Stoke-on-Trent railway station is the nearest train station to Keele University and there is a bus service. Getting a taxi from Crewe railway station is also an option: https://www.keele.ac.uk/about/howtofindus/#by-train).
- Any queries please email email@example.com
- We are looking forward to welcoming you to Keele in July!